The Daylesford Sunday Market is currently running as a limited market due to the COVID-19 crisis. Please support our local producers.
The Railway Farmer's Market is a sub-section of the Daylesford Sunday Market dedicated to local food. Local produce and products are showcased here every Sunday. With apple cider from five minutes down the road to local artisan bread baked 500 metres away we pride ourselves on keeping this area of the market purely local and purely food orientated. Our local farmers harvest the day before or even on Sunday morning to bring you fresh local produce, low food milage and what we think is one of the best weekly local produce shopping experiences in Victoria. Get in early as quite often they sell out before the market starts to wind down at 1pm. If you are a local food producer or product maker from within 50kms of the market we encourage you to contact the market (0476 527 999-SMS only number) to enquire about becomming a seller at one of few regional farmers markets that operates every single week of the year.
- Adsum Farmhouse - Glenlyon - Organically grown and hand picked local produce. Small batch pickles and seasonal seedlings.
- Best Avocados - Avocados, Citrus and Stonefruits.
- Brooklands Free Range Farms - Blampied - Pastured Berkshire Pork, Nitrate Free Smallgoods, Grass Fed British White Beef.
- Captains Creek Organic Wines - Blampied - Certified Organic Wines and Apple Ciders.
- Dairy Flat Farm - Musk - Local produce, sourdough breads and pastries.
- Danny's Farm - Blampied - Tarts and brownies made from his farm eggs.
- Daylesford Cider - Musk - Specialising in the more traditional styles of cider made using English heritage cider apples grown organically on the property.
- Des O'Toole Honey - Daylesford - Local beekeepers selling a variety of local honeys as well as some unusual varieties.
- Enki Organics - Daylesford - Herbal tonics/Organic skincare made locally with ingredients locally sourced.
- Goldfields Farmhouse Cheese - Ballarat - Cheeses made with Friesian Holstein and Jersey Cow milk sourced from single herds located in the Central Highlands and Western District volcanic plains. Attends on the first Sunday of the month.
- Mt Franklin Organics - Mt Franklin - Certified organic fresh vegetables, fruit, herbs, seedlings and seeds.
- Natural Farmers Pantry - A large range of nuts, seeds, herbs, teas, spices, dried and glace fruit, flours, legumes, beans, rice, pulses, grains and lentils.
- Pero's Wines - Musk - Farm fresh eggs, olives, olive oil and handcrafted wines, liqueurs and spirits.
- So Mush Goodness - Daylesford - Fresh gourmet mushrooms and medicinal mushrooms. Grow your own mushroom kits. Absent on the first Sunday of the month.
- Stellas - Daylesford - Sourdough bread, flat bread, croissants and gluten free bread.
- Two Fold Bakehouse - Daylesford - Artisan Sourdough Breads.
- Yvonnes Produce - Fruit and vegetables, many from local growers and homegrown in season. Yvonne provides non-seasonal produce so that you can do your produce shopping at the market all year round.